Meanwhile I’m also trying to get beautiful, soft, shiny hair from the inside: by eating the right foods. There’s a whole list out there for what you should eat to help with your hair, but this is what I eat:
- Fish Omega 3 found in fish is good for your hair, as well as the iron and B12. Plus, fish is yummy
- Carrots They contain vitamin A which should contribute in the shine, which is exactly what I’m looking for. I have to fight over them with the boys though, they are carrot eating monsters.
- Eggs for protein and B12. I don’t eat a lot of eggs though, maybe two a week, cause I keep hearing scary stories how bad eggs are for you. I like to believe that if you don’t eat 7 a week you’ll be fine. But that’s just what I tell myself (and the kids )
- Dark green vegetables for iron and calcium, vitamin A and C. We love the little trees (broccoli)!
- Bananas for vitamin B6. Another thing I will have to secretly eat in the closet, cause the little monkeys love bananas. Maybe that’s why their hair is so shiny!
- Yoghurt for protein. Nice, I was always looking for an excuse to eat more yoghurt!
Hopefully it won’t take forever to see some results.. I’m not the most patient person in the world, in case you didn’t notice already