I haven’t made these in months and months, but only because it’s so good that I don’t have any self control when I see this and I eat every last one of them. Which is super duper yummy, but maybe not the best thing for you The great thing about these lava cakes is that they not only taste great, but are also very easy to make!
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons of nutella
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave, in thirty second intervals and stirring in between until it is completely melted and mixed.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add chocolate mixture into the eggs. Add flour and mix until incorporated.
- Grease 6 cupcake/muffin molds. Fill each about 3/4 full with batter. Then put a generous tablespoon of nutella in the middle of each.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees F/ 175 C or about 10-12 minutes. The cake should be cooked on the sides but still gooey in the center.
- Remove cakes carefully and turn upside down onto plate. You may need to use a knife gently along the sides of the muffin molds. Serve while warm.